Zielona Góra,

poniedziałek, 8 stycznia 2018

Confidential

DOCTOR DAVID FRANCES LAW CHAMBER
Juan Muсoz, 23,                                                               
28911 MADRID SPAIN.
Referenz No:EGS/0-7642/17/18 
 
ATTN:Sir /Madam,
 
Compliment of the season. Firstly, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction; this is by virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential and top secret. Though I know a transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the transaction.
 
Let me start by introducing myself as Dr. David Frances a personal attorney to Late Mr. Moises Saba Masri, a Jew Mexican billionaire business Mogul who was a victim of a helicopter crash in 2010 including his family members. You can see more information about Saba Masri Mr. Moises unfortunate end accident on the website-link below;
 
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3832556,00.html 
 
My purpose of contacting you is for you to help secure the funds to your names, to avoid it being confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Bank in Spain where this fund valued Ђ 85.5 Euro Million (Eighty Five Million Five hundred thousand Euros) was deposited by my client before her death.
 
The Bank has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin or the account will be declared unserviceable and the fund diverted to the Bank treasury, So far all my efforts to get hold of someone related to her has proved abortive. I am actually asking for your consent to present you to the Bank as the Next of Kin/beneficiary of my late client's fund, so that the proceeds of this amount can be paid to you (bearing in mind that Next of Kinship is not limited to relations of the deceased, nor is it confined to the circuit of parental relationship, rather it is by choice of the benefactor as regards to whom he wish to WILL it to either formally by write up, or informally by secret information disclosure to beneficiary be him/her a business partner, relation, kinsmen, friend or well wisher).
 
I shall provide all the documents to back up the claim as my client's Next of Kin, all I require is your honest cooperation and commitments to enable us achieve this transaction. I wish to point out that 10% of this money to be shared among charity Organizations, while the remaining 90% would be shared equally between us. This transaction is entirely risk free. I will use my position as the client's attorney to guarantee the successful execution of this transaction.
 
Upon receipt of your response via email (david_france_law@outlook.com) I will provide you with details that will help you understand this transaction.
 
Warm regards,
Dr. Daviid Frances. Esq

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Lubuskie Wiadomości

Radio Zachód